Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Shirt is Obselete

Ryan got me this shirt from his travels in the UK and it's already out of date - not that it's his fault or anything.



The reason it's obselete is because of the new Nintendo DSI which I got over the weekend. I traded in a stack of old games and my old DS console and ended up having to pay about $60 for it so that was cool I guess. That said it almost reminded me of the ticket booths at Timezone where you trade in a stack of tickets that you spent $100 on for a plastic trinket worth $5.

All in all I was happy until I realised I'd traded in all my old DS games and had nothing to play on the new DS. I ended up getting Professor Layton and the Curious Village which is kick ass. Someone got iced and now I need to figure out whodunnit as well as piecing together a mechanical dog and a picture. Crazy fun.

No comments: