Friday, October 31, 2008

Yesterday's Mentalist.

I got on the train yesterday afternoon and this bloke was standing in the corner. We get to Waverton and he loses his shit. Perhaps the lovely ocean view and the impending impact of development on the leafy foreshore set him off but I think he was truly a mentalist. Not the Simon Denny Baker kind but the kind that shouts at clouds and punches buses.

I really wish I could've taken a photo of him, instead I took a photo of his feet which I think sums it all up.



For the less observant of you his feet are in the top centre. If you needed that hint you were probably the kind of kid that sucked at Where's Wally.

Anyways, my first thought was WTF? After the mouth vommitting and shock I then thought what point did this guy just stop caring about his toenails and say "You know what, I'm just going to let these babies grow"

And that kids is why he's yesterdays mentalist.

No comments: