Sunday, April 26, 2009

Junktique


On the way to Glebe I happened across a recycled furniture store. It was about a block down from UTS and it was rustically charming.

They had a desk in there, the type that I used to have in 5th grade. I used to funk up those babies with old peanut butter sandwiches and oranges. If I could be bothered I'd go back and pick it up for $99.



They also had a sword rack. I don't even have a sword let alone multiple swords to necessitate a sword rack.



After the sword rack I got aroused by a naked doll. Avid RWOC readers will remember the last time I saw a naked doll was in Melbourne during a protest.



What a saucy minx. I especially love her tousled hair and come hither eyes. The fact that she's spread eagled is the final invitation.

You better get there quick though. It's the last sale ever. You'll never be able to get another thing at a sale.

No comments: