Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bourbon Testing

Market research is fun especially if you get paid for it. Last night I had RTD aka Ready to Drink bourbon testing at Sensonmetrics. It was ace. I got 5 samples which was apparently equal to 2 standard drinks.

Here's a photo of my booth.



Oooo...sterile...

Last night I got paid $40 and it pretty much marks my 10 year anniversary of testing there. I registered cos I'd just finished my HSC exams and needed money. Since that fateful registration day I'd say I go there once every 4 months so multiply that over a decade of testing and that brings my research cash tally to $1200. Woohoo! What have I spent it on? Not a lot really.

I do remember that my first market research purchase was All Saints' self titled first Album All Saints. Those Appleton sisters were hot...

They still are by the looks of it.

No comments: