Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gargamel

Whatever happened to Gargamel? His name is kind of like Caramel but he wasn't that sweet. His Wikipedia page pays him out and basically calls him a hobo.

"He is perpetually stooped, his robe is worn and patched, and his teeth are rotten."
I'd be updating that shiz right away if I was Gargamel.

The series finished 20 years ago and no one's heard from him since. I think he's either dead or he's hanging out on a beach somewhere in South East Asia. Dirty bastard.

That leads me to this point...

If I follow a cake mix and only use 1/6th of the ingredients I'll get a cake that's 1/6th of the size of the recipe right? Well Gargamel needed 6 Smurfs to make gold and every episode he always managed to capture 1 or 2, sometimes 3. Why not simplify and reduce the quantities. Work smarter not harder man.

No comments: