Monday, April 27, 2009

Men Wear Paper Hats and Bratz Capes

The weekend of unusual clothing continued at Milsons Point Station. As I left the station to meet Jamie I noticed this man.


He was wearing a paper hat. I admit it was very well constructed but it was still a paper hat. Seeing as my camera takes a while to get ready I had to walk at time and a half to catch him which I did as is proved above. He seemed to know a couple of people so perhaps I've made enemies. Maybe he's just a paper hat wearing freak that I should laugh at. I think that's pretty accurate.



Later that evening I was at the urinals and noticed the guy above at the trough. I said "Nice cape" but he ignored me. I waited outside the toilet with my camera ready and took a snap shot which wasn't that good. I headed him at the pass and waited for him to enter the ticket gates and took the photo above as he walked up the stairs. He was wearing a Bratz blanket. If it were GI Joe that'd be cool, if it were Strawberry Shortcake that'd be kinda faggy but retro cool, if it were Barbie it'd be old woman vintage toy cool but not Bratz. Bratz are by definition spoilt little kids. The fact that they're tricked out make up wearing doe eyed dolls make them the tarts of the toy world. They should be shot on sight and so should guys wearing their blankets straight after they've handed in their penis' to the man club.

No comments: