Monday, April 13, 2009

Numbered Key Soccer

We were at Penguin Markets yesterday morning which is the largest undercover markets in Tasmania. While I was walking around I found this -



It's World Cup Soccer Game aka Numbered Key Soccer! I used to have one as a kid or someone I knew had one and it was ace. It even came with it's original but slightly tattered box. It's pretty ace but Ris thinks it smells like anus and playing by myself is kinda retarded so for now it will sit there.

I tried searching for it on teh Google but nothing came up, except for a quaint Hungarian game called "Button Soccer" I don't really get it but I think it's like fusball for poor people.

I also tried searching on teh Ebizzle but again nothing. I bought it for $10, do you reckon I paid too much?

No comments: