Monday, March 16, 2009

Pauline Hanson Nude!

I never thought this day would come. Pauline is nude! You can buy your fish and chips from her store, get her to wrap her fried treats in news print of her naked treats and then have "personal time" with the newspaper afterwards. I am not searching for these photo's but I will link to the Telegraph here.

There. Now I think I've typed just enough so if someone searches for it and finds my blog they won't realise that my real intention is to keep tabs on the sick fucks that are trying to google this shit. She's a red head! Ginger Minger! Ewww gross! Why do you want to see that shiz? You sir or madam if you've read this far are no better than the people looking up Little Leung and Sexzap. I still don't actually know what the last one is either.

Maybe I should make up a new term like frigpot, create a post about it and see if anyone tries to search for it.

*UPDATE*


I just learned you can follow this fine piece of poon on Twitter here.
Twitter? More like TITter. Ha. Oh Cashman, how you amuse me.

No comments: