Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mentalist of the Week returns!

It’s back! That said, this weeks mentalist is as impressive as previous efforts over here.

I usually catch the 8:31am ECRL from Epping (fans feel free to catch it too and say hi, In know you don’t exist really). I have figured out that if I want a seat for the 15 minutes that it takes to go from the ‘Ping to Chatswood I need to get to the platform at 8:27. Seeing as it takes about 2 minutes to get from the top level to the bottom level and it’s a 7 minute casual stroll from our place to the station I leave home at 8:18. This works well for me as I get to watch some morning tele and take my time. It also works cos I get to see the chick in the pink vest.



I was prepared this morning and managed to take the photo above. It’s on a weird aspect that messes with my head. It’s as if the world is bending around her mentality. I’m a fan of my work.

It’s odd and not quite mentalist material by itself but bear with me. This is the third day in a row I have seen her wearing the exact same outfit hence the preparation. Surely she can’t be just waking up and saying “Well it’s vest day again let’s get this shit on!” Surely people at her place of work would notice. If a casual observer in myself has noticed why hasn’t someone at her destination noticed, taken her aside and said, vests aren’t cool, especially pink ones that match with your bag.

No comments: