Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bargain

Today I cashed in my Munch time card at the local 7-11. There’s a deal that means every time you buy a sandwich from them they’ll give you a stamp. Ever the schemer, I’ve been buying roast chicken sandwiches at $3.95 every now and again over the past 3 weeks and I made it to 5. Woohoo! Good work Ray. Thanks.

Anyways, I chose a ham and egg sandwich and I was told I got a free bottle of coke as well. The Sandwich I chose cost $5.95 and the coke retails for $3.70 apparently. That means that for a $19.75 outlay I got $29.40 worth of value. Another way of looking at it is that lunch cost me $3.29 per day over 6 days. Another way of looking at it is that after I cashed in on the free stuff each Chicken Sandwich actually cost $2.02.

Which is the most correct? Who knows?

Probably not this guy.

No comments: