Friday, October 31, 2008

I am a Hobo.

But not the littlest Hobo. He's a dog.

My colleague commented that my desk is covered in rubbish. As opposed to showing the whole desk, I've snapped just a sample portion which is where my CPU is.



As you can see, I've drawn a face on an airbag and kept that, I have numerous tazos and the bottom of a can of V. I think hobo is a bit harsh. At worst, I'm a horder. Anyways, none of these are very explainable nor cool, however, I find that the can bottom is closest to cool.

A closer look perhaps?



When you get past the Best Before stuff you'll see it's stamped with CHSEXZAP. I don't know about you but that is perhaps the single coolest can code I've ever seen. Next time I start a game of Pokemon or some other nerdy game where I need to input a character name, I'm calling my character Sexzap. Hopefully he'll be able to fire bolts of sexual lightening from his groin rendering him irresistable to old ladies. Hopefully.

No comments: