Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Comedy half done for the week

I have four gigs this week and I've just done 2, that's pretty intense. When I started I think it took me about 6 weeks to complete 4 gigs. That means I'm 6 times as good as I was when I started. Probably not actually, but I do believe I'm somewhat better.

Gigs so far include Rob's graduation gig with Amanda and Dave Smiedt in front of about 60-70 people and Comedy on the Edge in front of 8. The Bedroom Philosopher was on last night and was ok. He got a bit distracted by this 70 year old bum who spoke all through his set. Mark who runs the Edge threw him out. It was funny as Mark isn't very confrontational. B.Phil as I now call him then sang a song about being asked to leave a comedy night which was quite funny and timely. I dropped my blind joke again and it landed well so I'll keep it going I guess.

Tomorrow is Mic In Hand so it should be a great night. Fire up Cashman!

No comments: