Saturday, March 28, 2009

Published!

Wow, that was fast!

Urban dictionary got back to me to say that both Pougar and Feeding the Joey have been published.

Here's what they had to say.
Thanks for your definition of Pougar!

Editors reviewed your entry and have decided to publish it on urbandictionary.com.

It should appear on this page in the next few days:

Urban Dictionary

-----

Pougar

Pronounced poo-gar. Similar to a Cougar,

A Pougar is a gay male, usually between thirty and fifty years-old, who enjoys the sexual company of younger men.

Will often be seen with hungry fuck me eyes preying on males 25 and under.

I was at the Blue Oyster and I got eye raped by at least 3 pougars.

Hey, you know how your mum is a total cougar and hit on me, turns out your dad's a pougar and hit on me too.

The examples are my own. Nice hey? Here's Feeding the Joey.

Thanks for your definition of Feeding the Joey!

Editors reviewed your entry and have decided to publish it on urbandictionary.com.

It should appear on this page in the next few days:

Urban Dictionary

-----

Feeding the Joey

Feeding the joey is the act of doing a reverse kanga and holding a midget upside down feet first while s/he blows you. The result is that you are a concerned Kangaroo mother feeding the Joey or kangaroo baby.

"How did your date with Bridget the Midget go last night?"

"Nice. I ended up feeding the joey, she has very grippable ankles."

Pop culture adulation can begin in 5...4...3...2...1. Thank you.

No comments: