Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cripple Fight!

Disabled men 'forced into fight club' at Corpus Christi State School in Texas. Read more here.

Apparently some carers forced some disabled people into fights by provoking them. Someone filmed it and then lost their phone they would've gotten away with it too if those pesky cops hadn't found it. If I were to find a phone I'd go to the photo's and or video section right away to see what sort of nasty freaky shit the last owner had on it cos you might get lucky. Sometimes you'll even find a cripple fight. It's unfortunate that this time it fell into the hands of the law.

Anyways, stuff about reform and things but the article goes on to say.
"It's some of the worst child abuse I've seen in over 30 years,"
Ok. So explain this then.
...They suffered only minor injuries.
I don't want to appear to be a jerk, but I will. I'm wondering what it is captain? Is it the worst ever abuse or is it just minor injuries? Maybe you haven't seen that much in your 30 years after all.

RWOC 1 Corpus Christi Police Captain 0

No comments: