Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ray Day 09

Today is my birthday. I rock. The world has already given me two presents, maybe three depending on how you look at it.

The first was as I walked in. There was a very thin 20 something year old man pacing up and down outside the office. He didn't move his arms when he walked and just let them flop by his sides which is quite unnatural really. Anyways, I hurried up to catch up with him as I knew he would be gold.

He walked up to the automatic doors and then walked away and then walked back again triggering the doors open but he waited till they were fully open before going inside. At this stage I was only about 5 metres behind him and I was most excited.

Once inside the foyer he paced back towards the entrance and then saw me so he spun around on his heel and marched to the elevators. Once there he kept repeating "8:35 not 9 it's 9 not 8" and then stared at the up button. Eventually he pressed it and paused before he got into the lift. Once insde he pressed lvl 6 and then went to the corner and started spinning. I pressed lvl 1 and tried not to look at him. It was so awesome.

Present 2 happened on the way back from lunch with my sister who is excellent. This hot blonde crossed the road and she was wearing a black singlet top and was very cold. Awesome!

Present 3 happened outside work again. A woman in fishnets scratched her crotch as I walked up the stairs. I didn't see anything but it was still awesome!

Go World! Go Bday events!

No comments: