Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yesterday's Mentalist - New Entry!

I was at Hornsby station doing my Suduko and keeping to myself like a good little fella when wrinkled legs and a splash of colour interrupted my peripheral vision. It was yesterday's mentalist.



Not only was she a visual freak but she was one of those people that uses too many words to communicate. Example: this young chick was taking up too much space on the bench next to me and so Hypercolour Granny walked up and said "Excuse me dear, my bag and I do desire to sit down. Can you move across for me please" What are you lady? Is your bag a sentient being? How can it desire anything let alone a seat. Even worse, after about 60 seconds of sitting she stood up as her train came in. She then stood right at the mid point of the door and blocked everyone from getting off the train and said stuff like "Watch for my bag" How about you watch for fashion sense you crazy neon nanny.

That brings me to her clothes. What the f%#k is that all about? Did she buy a granny cart in pink and an enviro bag in blue and then the wardrobe or was it the other way around? This could supercede the chicken and the egg argument. Why is she wearing short shorts? Why is a granny showing so much leg? Like the peacock she is using gaudy colours to attract a mate. I think she's hurtin' for a squirtin' if you ask me.

No comments: