Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CHSEXZAP - Update

I made my first character called CHSEXZAP this morning. I actually called him Sexzap but you know what I mean. He's a Jedi that I made with the Lightsaber application on my Iphone. I even wrote up a bio for him which I will reproduce for you now.

"Sexzap was borne of two sexy, kindred spirits who made out with some refried beans and ovaltine. They carried him in their loins for 47 days and upon maturation he burst into the world and devoured them. He rose through the ranks of the Jedi council aided by his shiny yellow Sabre. Dangerous, cunning and arousing; Sexzap is changing the way of the Jedi - by Force!"

Impressive and totally historically accurate eh?

I imagine he looks a little bit like Captain Caveman



What do YOU think he looks like? Do you even care?

No comments: