Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gig Time - Quest for the Best

It's gig time eve for Quest for the Best.

If you look here, you'll see my name in lights. I have a toight 6 mins planned and am reasonably confident it'll land. Whoa, poetry! I just came off 4 gigs in 2 weeks so I've gotten about as much practice as I could possibly hope for. Let's hope that my charm and guile will win me through. The kids from work are thinking about coming along as well. If I go bad it'll be awkward!

I had a gig at the new Laugh Garage in the City last night. Nice place with a federal judge and his hooker in tow as part of the audience. She apparently wanted everyone to know that her b00bs cost $12,000. Anyways, the Nelson Twins were there as well as Jamie Kilstein from New York. He's been on the World Stands up and other cool things and was excellent and was willing to have a chat after the show which was nice and all, y'know interconnectivity and the like.

Anyways, here's one of his clips, let's hope I got this right.



Woohoo! I did!

No comments: