Friday, November 28, 2008

Comedy Wrap Up

Neither of my friends won Quest for the Best on Wednesday. A relative newcomer called Emma Zammit won which has set tongues wagging. Reasons include the amount of time she's spent gigging through to conspiracy theories, through to claims of a rigged comp.

As with anything comedy is subjective and the crowd chose her as the winner on the night. I didn't agree with the masses and I voted for someone else as I felt that there were better comics on the night. That said, I reckon it was a good night of comedy, it was a packed house and a rare chance for the finalists involved to perform in front of more than 700 people and credit where it's due, congrats to Emma.

I have my own demons to conquer on Saturday night. It's the return to Red Card Comedy which, as you may remember wasn't too good last time around.

I have a game plan and I'll let you know if I get there. Cheer me on gang, oh yeah!

No comments: