Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Cheating Husband and his Magical iPhone

There's a great story over at SMH about a guy who took some photo's of his balls and sent them to his mistress only to be caught out by his wife. His excuse was that the iPhone has a glitch which automatically attaches photos you take to emails. Already pretty funny stuff but what got me was the descriptive passages of the photos

"It was a close-up shot of him pleasuring himself taken at the exact moment of maximum pleasure ... It's such a good shot that one must wonder if he actually practiced it a few times before getting it right,"

Not only does she have a husband with too much time on his hands, he's also a wanker. Wow, that's two wanking jokes in the last 3 days. I think I've found my niche.

Anyways, if people start getting photos of my balls well I apologise, must be a glitch with my iPhone.

Best of all is that the article uses miscreant for like the first time I've seen in 36 years. Here it is -

"or online miscreants."

I'm bringing miscreant back. Yeah! And other devo's don't know how to act.

No comments: