Monday, November 17, 2008

Guitar Hero - World Tour

I got it on the weekend and it's perhaps the greatest thing mankind has done since inventing cub scouts. We played it solidly for about 6 hours on Saturday and we had the gang over on Sunday and again played it for about 5 hours. I'm a fully sick drummer, animal style now. I can even do the Cadbury Gorilla drum intro from that Calling in the air Cadbury Ad. I'll take some photo's of the kit in action and put them up.

The only downside is that I have to wear glasses to read see the screen properly which doesn't give me stacks of credit in the rock god stakes but, hey at least I'm 91% accurate 91% of the time.

I lie, the other downside is that we'll probably upset the lesbian downstairs if we keep it up. Thing is she's not a hot lesbo, just a plain jane type so I guess it's ok. On a neighbour tangent, our neighbours upstairs thought that our rendition of Living on a Prayer busted a sack of nuts. That's how good we rock in the Ping!

2121 represent!

No comments: