Friday, November 14, 2008

Forum 7's

I kind of alluded to a nerdy writing competition that I'm involved in here. Although it is extremely nerdy it combines three things I love which are league, humour, writing and balls - oh that's four things. It's called Forum 7's and every week teams of E-players submit 5 articles for their adopted club and try to get the highest score. Last year I won rookie of the year which was ace. This year I won a place in Team of the Year and joint Warriors MVP which I was pretty stoked about to be honest.

Usually I just write drivel but it seems as though people appreciated it this year enough to recognise it and for that I'm grateful. I've been judged by an online peer group that I'm never likely to meet and been included as one of them and that my friends is the best e-feeling you can get.

Here are my trophies/award banners.


Notice how they shine?

Anyways, here's probably the best summary of the competition and why I'm in it. Of course it's an article by me. What I found funny was the mention of blogging. What a wanker I've become...

No comments: