Monday, November 17, 2008

Jerks Who Sit the Wrong Way on Trains Make Me Upset.



There is really no need to explain the above sentence. I hate them so much. They are the epitomy of laziness. Train seats have those hinge things so they can be flipped in the right direction, not so you can just walk down and sit there making puzzled faces at the rest of people who "get" how trains work. I use the term "get" loosely as really there's nothing to get. You were a total waste of sperm.

Anyways, the latest offender had a bad haircut and just sat there in a 3 seater with his fat head staring at everyone. I stared at him for a good 30 seconds and tried to communicate what an eyesore he was sitting the wrong way and all, but he caught me looking so I did that look down thing. It didn't stop me from hating him. He is a drain on natural resources.

His actions caused three sets of people to also sit the wrong way just to avoid looking at him. He was on the train till Pymble and then the guy who sat next to him got out and flipped the seat the right way. Why should one persons selfishness and laziness affect so many people? They should just herd them all up in a wrong sitting compartment and drive them into that train yard outside Redfern where all the trains go and rust to death. They'd all die in there because it's not like they'd get off their arse to get off the train as that would be too much work. If you're reading this and you're a seat flipper I hate you so much. Change your ways before I too stare at you for 30 seconds.

Gar! I need a lie down.

NB: The guy in the picture wasn't the train guy, he just happens to be some bloke who also sits the wrong way on trains with a stupid look on his face and by rights I hate him too but he's not actually the guy from this morning. Argh! So Angry!

No comments: