Sunday, November 30, 2008

Whoa - Midnight Shift

This is my first ever night time post and I'm kinda excited. Not really actually. I just got back home from Red Card Comedy and it went ok, better than last time at least. I had a good set going and I decided I'd be clever and pad out my set with a weaker joke so as to save material for the next bit and I muffed the wording on a vagina joke. See what I did, I said muff. Woohoo!

It was a fun experience at least and the crowd were pleasant. The main complaint was the fact that the MC was weak and couldn't control the night. The fist half went for 2 hours and the second half went for about 40 minutes. Not really the traditional definition of halves is it?

Anyways it's a gong show, what can you expect? Amanda put in another great performance and won. I'm starting to think she's getting far too successful for her own good so I might just stop talking to her from now on.

No comments: