Monday, November 24, 2008

10 year Reunion

It's been 10 years since I left high school and to remember life and love and stuff we had our 10 year reunion yesterday afternoon at North Sydney Bowls. It wasn't too bad and I only had the one awkward conversation with a guy I had nothing to do with during the whole of high school. I remember he had a bigger head back then, or perhaps I've just gotten bigger; that must be it. I didn't forget anyone's name either and if I was unsure of it I just ran away.

People remembered me which was nice. I used to do a banana swallowing trick back in the day and all in all 7 people asked me about it, not including my two mates who I went in with. It's nice to be remembered for something and if it's only banana swallowing, well then you haven't done too badly. All up we were there for about 4 hours which is more than enough time to wander around and chat and there was a turn out of 75 which was half the grade. All in all wasn't too bad and no one had changed drastically. Let's go 20 yr reunion!

Here's the only photo I took.



It's of my mate Evan standing next to a helium balloon. It's doing that weird thing where it hovers between the land of the floating and the grounded. The photo does it no justice whatsoever. Evan looks good in stripes at least.

2 comments:

candiceecidnac said...

Was Evan re-living his 21st?

Ray said...

I think Evan's 21st consisted of a waiter pouring tea on Brad's nuts so no, he probably wasn't.