Monday, December 29, 2008

Xmas and stuff

It wasn't too bad. We had the fam over and then spent Xmas at the fam's place and on Boxing day I had some mates over and we drank one of those Heineken kegs. Hotness.

On Xmas day I cooked my Pork Belly and it was pretty decent for a first up attempt. It's all about a slow release of heat and getting all the fat basting the meat I found. We had some crackling left in the morning and so I put it in the microwave and it popped like popcorn. It was so freakin awesome and tasty too. Here's a picture of me preparing my pork belly. The scoring was done with a Stanley knife. Hardcore.



Present wise I got some stuff and I got a kick ass RC Helicopter. I'm not too good at flying it yet but just you wait, I'll be a pilot soon. The instructions suggest you should get a qualified pilot to help you fly it for the first time. Well see thing is, I reckon most qualified pilots will be doing stuff like flying planes to worry about my shitty RC copter and on top of that I only know 2 pilots and one of them is a moron and the other one, well I don't really know him that well at all so perhaps I kinda lied when I said I know two. My story is falling apart...gotta go...

I'll leave you with Ris and Ryan watching the sun set on this Xmas period. Ahhh...

No comments: