Tuesday, December 23, 2008

7-11 Jerk

I went to buy what was likely my last slurpie for 2008 and the guy who served me was an idiot. They had a Taurine flavoured slurpie and it was bright and blue and delicious and now it's gone. I asked the guy who served me is the blue one coming back and he said "Yes" but he didn't actually acknowledge what I was saying. Kind of like when your parents tell you stories about their childhood that are ultimately pointless.

So I said to the guy, "You see the slurpie machine, are the blue ones coming back"

He said "Yes" again and looked at me like it was a simple truth and like I was the biggest tard in the world when in fact he was. Now that I've read this all back I look like a petty slurpie drinking monga but now I can't be bothered deleting it.

Meh.

No comments: