Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sickness

I went to a Xmas party on Saturday and it was quite good. It was at Manly and there was meat and beer and bourbon and a slurpie maker which was perhaps one of the greatest things ever. I wish I had taken more photos of it but I was too busy drinking them to have this foresight and this drinking ultimately was my ruin.

I had to get home because we were meant to meet people and I tried to make it a reasonable hour however getting home to Epping from Manly sucks balls. I caught a ferry, then a train, changed at Central waited for 20 mins and got home 2 hours after departure from Manly.

The combination of a long night, ferry travel and rich food and alcohol consumption took it's toll on me and I was in a lot of pain when I got to Epping.

I started to walk home along the tagged road when our local Noodle Dude Sam stopped me to chat about the xmas trading period. I tried to keep it brief and got away after about 3 minutes. I walked about 100m further down the road and a massive wave of Nausea hit and I threw up in front of the church, the scary abandoned house, the gardens in front of the vacant office space and the corner of the school. It was epic.

I now feel good enough to share it all with you. Merry Xmas!

Here's something I prepared earlier...



We called it the Eye of Sauron. The story is for another time.

No comments: