Monday, December 15, 2008

Paint on the sidewalk.

It happened quickly. Blue, White, Red and Yellow point formed cryptic messages along the length of Oxford St in Epping. Don't taggers have any decency?


This is the pavement before it got tagged.


The first tag is this one. I don't know what it means but if I had to guess it's a battle for gangland supremecy - TXI over A100. It could also be short for Taxi Aloo, aloo being Indian for potato. My toes are there for reference value.



EA games and Subliminal advertising. So wrong.



I think this one has to do with Gas. 75mm worth of gas which is a very precise amount. Perhaps these taggers are urban terrorists looking to infiltrate our gas mains...



I can't even read this one. Sloppy work by these vandals of the street. I don't think I'm any closer to figuring out what happened here. Are YOU?

No comments: