Monday, December 22, 2008

Shoes Glorious Shoes!

I lie. They ain't glorious at all. They're just lost.

I've commented on lost shoes before over here. Well here's the latest installment.



What's with shoes and Epping Station? What's with this shoe in particular? It looks quite nice. I'd be really pissed off if I lost it. Whatever happened to no shoe left behind? I hope you're in a better place brother.



Do you know how hard it was to take this photo? It wasn't an extreme angle of difficulty, it's just that you look like a nob pointing a camera in the air in the middle of the road at a potential crack dealers shoes. Who are these crack dealers to throw their shoes on overhead lines anyways? They must have a lot of money and shoes to be able to advertise in such a fashion. Why not make a sign, take out an ad or get someone to wear a sandwich board. Think crack heads.



These aren't lost shoes but I'm hoping for their sake they get lost. This is a fashion that follows hot on the heels of thongs and socks or sandals and socks. It's the Crocs and Socks. It's this mental dude on the train who looks a little bit like Brett Whitely, a little like Martin Bryant. He looks tough and wiry though and so I had to stand behind him, pretend I was msging someone and snap away. Technology these days, oh yeah!

No comments: