Monday, December 22, 2008

WWMD?

It isn't a stuttered version of the WMD acronym. It means "What would MacGyver do?"



By the looks of it, he would wear a smart brown leather jacket and stare into the mid distance while keeping his hands busy.

Is it a new section? Maybe...It depends how much more useless shit I find on the street that doesn't fall under the shoe category.

On the way to work last week I found this:



In the afternoon I walked away from work. It rained and I found this:



When I say found in both instances I use it rather loosely as I don't believe they were lost, nor do I believe that the raining and the finding of the can were linked as it wouldn't bucket down...or would it, but that's not really the point is it? The point is WWMD with a key, an elastic band and a tin drum? Probably make a sub atomic particle accelerator or perhaps just a clever place to hide your key.

No comments: