Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Asian Deserts

We were kicking around the Ping on Saturday night when we decided to have some iced confectionary. We stopped off at the local Korean convenience store and took photo's of the crap in their freezer before we bought something. Below are our findings.



This first one is Corn Flavoured Ice cream. I wasn't quite brave enough to buy one but the packaging promised real corn kernels in the ice cream. Yum. Cos my digestive system needs more corn in it as well.



This next one for those people that can't wait for the soft serve machine to whip around and dump a heap of crap in a cone, here's the prepackaged variety. It's Soft serve in a cup! Now I just need two girls...



Finally, this isn't really desert, it's just shrink wrapped cocktail franks. it's not even that weird, I thought they were kinda tasty looking but I wasn't allowed to buy them. Life is so tough.

No comments: