Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Greyhound to Vegas!

I'm going to the States next month/year both are correct. It should be pretty moist. We booked some Kings v Ducks tickets for our stay in LA upon realising we should've looked into Lakers tickets instead. Oops.

We also booked some Greyhound tickets to Vegas. The trip will take 6 hours and I'm kinda scared kinda excited. After reading the reviews of San Diego bus shelter I'm thankful we're not going there. Good bits include -

"The guy at the bus station counter definitely said "ass" and "crazy ho" more than once during our five minute conversation while getting our luggage tags."
"my new bus partner was some euro kid that had his shoes secured by ripped plastic shopping bags"

Sweet! Until then let's calm ourselves by looking at pictures of busted greyhounds







Sorry I couldn't resist doing that last one.

No comments: