Thursday, December 11, 2008

Comedy at Mars Lounge

I had a gig last night at Mars lounge which was pretty fun all in all. I managed to rehash some old material and mock someone from the safety of the stage so it was cool. The best part was when the half time break came. Two English dudes came up and told me that my set was great. They then tempered that compliment by saying that because I was first up they expected me to be shit.

Woohoo! Ray Cashman - single handedly lowering and then raising comedic expectations around Sydney since 2007.

They were cool dudes though. One of them had a Ultra Magnus man satchel fashioned out of what I can only imagine was an old doona cover. I was the purest form of jealousy for about 30 seconds last night. If my Secret Santa reads this I want a Transformers man satch, it's not too late you can still go out and get it now!

No comments: