Sunday, May 31, 2009

Top 5 Filmclips

Ris asked me this question tonight. I think, in no particular order I'd have to include a White Stripes/Micheal Gondry collaboration in there somewhere. My choice to represent would be Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground.



It's so unbelievably sad because Meg is such a bitch. You know it's going to go badly as soon as his neighbour doesn't acknowledge him. I just wanna wrap him up and cuddle the poor little dear. I'd never trash your house Jack, I'd sit down and talk about that time I saw you at BDO. You didn't see me, or at least you didn't let on at the time. It was lovely.

If you're interested I also had Danger! High Voltage by Electric 6 in there as well as Praise You by Fatboy Slim, Girls on Film by Duran Duran and Hello by Lionel Richie.

Honourable mention goes out to Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen, purely because of Freddie's knee pads.

Hilarious.

No comments: