Sunday, May 31, 2009

Battrick

I play an online cricket management game called Battrick which can be found over here.

I've been playing it for about a year which constitutes three seasons in battrick time. I manage a squad called the Brown Tide and I've now gotten my team to a level financially and player ability wise to open an academy. I grabbed my first player from it yesterday, a young buck called Douglas Belgrave.

He's quite sexy and I'm very proud of him. He has a big future in the game. Hopefully he can carve it up and cement a spot as a useful number 4 or 5.

Here are his stats which will mean absolutely nothing to those of you who don't play the game.

17 yo, BT Rating = 6,263
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is a cautious player with abysmal leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: respectable Concentration: respectable
Bowling: worthless Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: woeful

He's never going to be a captain but he will be that batting rock of ages I've been looking for. Next season, I'll be looking to develop a gun bowler. Go me! Go the Tide!

No comments: