Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Oompa Loompa on the ECRL

Yesterday afternoon a short orange man sat next to me. He wasn't orange like a spray tan gone wrong but orange like an Oompa Loompa. Upon closer inspection, I think it could've been a chick.

Anyways, after covertly staring at s/he with my peripheral vision I noticed that they had a skin disease. I don't know what it is about skin diseases but I've always enjoyed staring at a good one. This one was a beauty already seeing as they were already orange. The bit that truly cemented its place as a skin disease was blotchy pigmentation. They had big patches of white skin shining through the orange on their hands and arms, kinda like they were a semi scratched scratchies ticket.

I don't know if it was the same thing that Michael Jackson suffers from but it was still unusual. I didn't stare any more after that.

Wherever you are blocthy, I hope you're ok.

No comments: