Sunday, May 31, 2009

Joke

I got this email on Friday.

JOKE OF THE MONTH

Two children are in a doctor's waiting room, and one of them is crying.
"Why are you crying?" asked the other child.
"I'm here for a blood test, and they're going to cut my finger."
When he heard this, the other child started to cry.
"Why are you crying?"
"I'm here for a urine test."


It puzzled me. What is the selection process that deemed this “Joke of the Month?” Who was on the selection panel and where are the other finalists for this “Joke of the Month” competition. Can I enter one of my jokes?

On the joke itself, what has possibly gone wrong with a child to require blood and urine tests and why are they in this waiting room unsupervised? Where are the parents? Perhaps if they were present they wouldn’t need blood tests and urine tests. Crying about a cut finger really seems to be the least of this child’s worries.

Apart from the above it’s actually quite funny. Haha.

No comments: