Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kicking Down The Cobblestones

Yesterday I was walking to work and a woman was walking towards me. I noticed she was kicking a stone which is something I do quite often but i was surprised as I mistakenly thought i was a "guy" thing. She seemed pretty impressed with herself and was smiling.

It reminded me of a time back in 1997 when my mate and I kicked a bottle from Hornsby to Mt Colah which is about a 40 min walk. We got it all the way back to my place and then we looked at each other and he turned around and walked back home to Hornsby. I picked up the bottle and threw it in the bin. The winner is recycling in this story.

While you think about that, here's the 59th Bridge Street Song, I think I mentioned it earlier. I think I am doing a poor job of repressing my latent homosexuality.

No comments: