Monday, May 25, 2009

Anus Awareness Day

Last week was the least I've ever blogged. I touched on it briefly but it was more that I couldn't be arsed. It was nice though, I'll give you warning if I do it again, I promise.

Anyways, it made it easy to monitor the 25 hits RWOC got last week, three of which seemed to be driven here by "Anus Awareness Week" I've never written anything of the sort so I was, I must admit, slightly surprised by it. When I searched for it myself on teh google, it came back with RWOC as the result and a combination of Velociraptor Awareness Day and Nathan, Friend of Anus.

It's creative and joining two things together but really, why is someone searching for Anus Awareness Week? Because they suddenly need to be aware of their anus? Too many questions, not enough answers really.

Hopefully with this blog post, RWOC claims the number one spot over the impressively titled "Itchy Anus Diagnosis" Symptoms include bottoms and itchiness.

No comments: