Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nurseryrhymeku's

I tried to start a new trend on Twitter but I don't think it really took off. It's also because I don't really have that many people following me so no one cares but I think it's kinda cool. As the title suggests it's a nursery rhyme told in haiku version.

Here's a couple now.

Cutlery escapes;
Musical Cat, Leaping Cow;
Male Juvenile Laughs.

Jack and Jill ascend;
Fetching H2O, Jack falls;
Hurts head, Jill follows.

Mother Duck goes out;
Quacks after kids, cuts losses.
Continues, one down.

Pretty good eh? Can you guess what they are? Here's a hint: It's not Puss in Boots.

I even got advanced and wrote a nurserylimericku which is a nursery rhyme in limerick form with a rhyming last syllable in the first and third lines. Sounds complex right? It's not that bad. Observe.

Woman swallows fly,
Oh my! If she swallows more;
Perhaps she will die!

Go here to see more of it, well two more to be honest.

No comments: