Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mystery House Part II

For those of you following the Mystery House Series here is the long awaited second part.



This looks like any other shop front with the blinds drawn but it presents a very different prospect as far as mystery houses go. It sits amongst an op shop, a cafe and a chicken shop, yet it is never open for business. I don't even know if it is a business. It seems to be inhabited as there are no lease notices and it doesn't seem derelict.

The biggest mystery, however is the little old woman who pops out every now and again. You'll see her peering out like an older, more feminine Gollum. She sometimes opens the blinds and gets the paper and scurries back in. I haven't seen her in a while so maybe she's dead or maybe she doesn't like me. It doesn't smell all that funny so I don't think she's dead but it's still odd.

Live in a house little old lady, don't live in a strange shop thing. I hope you're happy in there.

No comments: