Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Fat Fellowship

My building at work is home to a lot of medical suites. On the way back from lunch there was a maxi taxi parked outside and there were three old shaggers getting loaded inside. They were without a doubt three of the ugliest old birds I've ever seen. There was an old bird in a wheel chair getting strapped into the back compartment being watched by some old bird with a bun and beady eyes and some fat chick with her legs sticking out of the passenger side door, kinda wriggling like a bug that you've flipped on its back.

Anyways, these chicks were all illin' cos they were at the medical centre and they were all being transported to some sort of ugly farm. I like to think of it as an ugly fellowship of the ring, however, if I was driving that taxi, I'd drive down to Kirribilli, put it into neutral and then just roll the van down the hill into the water. Just at the last second I'd jump out and let the cab sink into the briny blue because the world doesn't need that sort of old and ugly. I'd let the harbour swallow up those donkeys of the sea. It's kinda like Docs reuniting daughters with abusive mothers when you think about it.

Did I mention they were ugly?

No comments: