Monday, May 11, 2009

Improv Course

It’s my second week at Improv tonight. Last week was pretty good. We learnt basics Stuff like Offer and Yield and teamwork and stuff. I met a bald guy called Bass, a ponytailed guy called Jason, a small Peruvian guy called Paco, a diseased sniffler called Vanessa, an arty type called Tridzia, a short woman called Jane, an English sounding guy called Chris, a bloke called Peter, a guy with hair like Krusty’s dad called Danny, an Asian guy called David, Amanda my comic friend and me along with 12 others. Our teacher is called Jeff or Geoff if he spells it that way. There are 24 in our class so I’ll try to figure out who the other 12 are tonight.

Last week on the way home from class I witnessed a beating. It wasn’t particularly brutal, in fact it was about as brutal as it was long, however it was still 4 on 1. They “beaters” ran off when I approached the “beaten” who was standing there with two females. Long story short, I asked what happened, offered to call the cops and then found out that the beaters and the beaten are actually friends and had had a disagreement. I got out of there after that.

Who knows what fun and games will take place tonight.

In the meantime, here’s a photo of the classroom.



I know. Schoolish.

No comments: