Sunday, May 31, 2009

Top 10 Tunes

I'm sorting out my Nano and looking at playlists. I was quite surprised to see our top 10 most played tracks. I will list them below for you.
  1. Flashing Lights by Kanye West Feat. Dwele played 145 times
  2. Shadows by Midnight Juggernaughts played 145 times
  3. Hey Ya! by Andre 3000 played 112 times
  4. SexyBack by Justin Timberlake & Timbaland played 111 times
  5. Into The Galaxy by Midnight Juggernaughts played 103
  6. Kiss by Prince played 103 times
  7. Whoo! Alright-Yeah... Uh Huh by The Rapture played 100 times
  8. Erotic City by Prince played 96 times
  9. Road To Recovery by Midnight Juggernaughts played 91 times
  10. Comfortably Numb by Scissor Sisters played 89 times
Congrats to Kanye and Midnight Juggernaughts for equal first place. That said, I didn't realise we were such Midnight Juggernaughts fans, 3 songs in the top 10 is a bit excessive as good as they are and all. We seem to dig Prince a bit too and checking through the next 10, Kanye features again with Estelle. Roisin Murphy is very close to breaking through to the top to with 4 entries between 11-20 and the White Stripes round it out with Blue Orchid in at 20. I guess I'll have to hit Electric 6 pretty hard to get Gay Bar into the 10. That's my task this week.

No comments: