Thursday, February 19, 2009

Train Cops Get Hassled.

I was on the train home last night and some train cops wandered up and down the carriage. They checked tickets and got up to this stupid Korean kid who bought a student ticket but wasn't a student. They all got off at Rhodes and as they left a slightly nasal voice belonging to someone from a lower socio-economic class than myself yelled "Get a real job" They didn't hear her.

The train stopped at Rhodes for a while and so train heckler went to the middle bit and stood at the door and stared at them, waiting until the last moment before the doors shut to yell "You guys need a real job" I know. She is so awesome.

Honestly though, this woman is a social jerk. My main stickling points with her are how about allowing them the right of response and how about telling them this when they checked your ticket instead of sitting there impassively and showing them?

She strutted around the middle bit of the carriage when the train left and so I glared at her. She was the type of person who struck up coversations with people but not to be nice. It was only to revel in her anti-authoratarian ways. I was really pissed off at this point and so I listened into her conversation. She repeated her extremely witty and original "They need real jobs man" line and then went on to explain that she worked as an outbound call centre operator. Hang on a second. That's actually worse in my estimation of jobs. It's like a necrophile frowning on a pedo and saying "Well at least I wait for them to die"

Well it's probably not that extreme but you get my point.

Next time I see her I hope the train cops bust out a bit of this action



Booyah!

No comments: