Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Comedy Update

I've just come off the back of a two show tour where I played to audiences of more than 15 but less than 20 each time.

The first was Monday at the Laugh Garage. My lack of preparation almost stole the show but my content and lack of stage character let me get away with it. In all seriousness I used a cheat sheet and most of the jokes landed so bully for me.

The second was last night at The Edge. It was a fun night where people didn't try to hard but it was still a good quality night. My friend Amanda ripped the room apart with her list again and I had a set of solidness apparently. Tried some new stuff, refined some untested material and I should be right for my Raw gig next Monday. Hooray for me!

Next gig is Friday at the Star Bar. I might try my retarded prop comedy and one liners. I promise not to look like Carrot Top at any point though. he's a crazy looking dude.

No comments: