Friday, February 6, 2009

Running Man

On the way to the station yesterday afternoon a large, dark man with no shirt on ran past me. I was surprised and caught slightly off guard. I wanted to take a photo but then the people surrounding me would've thought I was a homosexual racist and so I didn't. I wish I hadn't succumbed to unspoken peer pressure.

Anyways, as the "to photograph or not to photograph" struggle went on in my head I focused on his shorts and I started looking for a visible panty line. There was none which meant that this dark running man was freeballing in short shorts. Why was he even running? If a bigger, dark man with even shorter shorts was chasing after him I'd understand but there wasn't. I decided he was just jogging but I wish he wasn't. No-one needs to see that shit.

No comments: