Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hand Towels

With all the talk on saving our renewable resources I'm mindful of how many paper towels I use these days. I'm usually a 3-towel man as trying to use 1 is cleary the past time of the insane. I could probably get by with using only 2 but I just like to be extra sure my hands are dry.

I think if I embark upon a vigourous shaking campaign and then dry my hands a happy medium could perhaps be reached. Happy medium is probably the wrong turn of phrase to use here as the medium between 2 & 3 would be 2.5 and that would mean ripping in half a towel and seriously, who is going to use half a towel to dry their hands.

Maybe I could just invest in a cotton hand towel that I keep in my breast pocket.

Ha. Breast.



Here's the towel of destiny. I don't know either. Read about it here.

No comments: