Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bottle Pop - Retarded Pop Lexicon

Don't you hate it when a pop group tried to make something rather plain into something dirtier? Kellis ruined Milkshakes, Hanson ruined Xmas and now PCD have ruined Bottles. I don't even know where a bottle pop would be located on a female. Last time I checked they're rather phallic in shape so maybe they're trying to tell us something. But seriously, where does it end? Why not make a song called Ironing Board? Here's my 30 second effort.

My bitches are like shirts,
Taking off their skirts,
They come in with a crease and I smooth it out with ease
On my ironing board

Chorus

Iron board, Iron board
It's like a sword
Iron board, Iron board
I spray them with my steam
Iron board iron board
Like a burns victim they scream
Iron board Iron board.

Put some robot voices and that Robert Palmer metal noise in there and you're done. Top 40 song. Jerks.

No comments: